Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Taking 'snail mail' to a new level

Well, my friends, I received a package today that was mailed from the beautiful town of Thunder Bay on 2 July 2004.  Thank you very much, Uncle Jim and Aunt Lisa.  I honestly thought it was lost for ever, but lo and behold - the Canadian/Malawian postal systems did not fail me.  So now I am the proud owner of some new magazines, and a lot of Skittles and chocolate.  Nice.

I know I am being a delinquent with this website - honestly, things are really busy here these days.  And things will continue to be busy... my brother Jim arrives on Sunday - very fun - and then some of my IDS friends are coming to hang out on Lake Malawi for a few days with our Co-op Supervisor - Cath.  Should also be fun.

Hope that you are all keeping well and warm.  Not long now until I join you in the frigid north :).
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com