Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Happy new year!

I know... it has been ages since I last wrote.  Not cool.

But December was really busy!!  At the beginning of the month, I visited Zomba, Blantyre and Mount Mulanje in the south of Malawi.  So different from the north... I had to remind myself constantly while I was there that I was still in the same country as Ekwendeni.  It is a very beautiful area, and I am glad that I had the chance to see it.  My partner, Duncan, was here for 3 weeks - we had Christmas together at the lake, and then headed off to Zambia to see South Luangwa and Victoria Falls.  Vic Falls was lovely... I risked my life whitewater rafting on the Zambezi; I am not sure if I will do that again any time soon :).  But it was fun and I am glad that we went.

Duncan left for Canada yesterday, so now I am back to work.  And only 3 months to go!  It is hard to believe sometimes.  I will be busy with work until mid-February, when my brother Jim comes to visit.  That will be a party.

Hope that you are all keeping well!!  And again - my apologies for being so negligent of my website :).
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com