Sunday, July 11, 2004

A lazy Saturday

Hello, friends!  It's been a few days since I've written, so I just wanted to reassure you that I am still well.  Today was a very lazy day, but I'm okay with that.  I went for a run this morning (yes, that in itself is an adventure.  Kids yelling as I run by, chasing after me, adults looking at me as if I'm the weirdest person ever... you get the idea), and then had lots of time to read my book, write in my journal, etc.  This afternoon, we went to watch the Ekwendeni Primary School football team play, and that was pretty fun.  Half the kids playing were playing in bare feet.  Hard core.  Also, when goals were scored, tons of kids from the sidelines ran onto the field, jumping and doing cartwheels.  Fun times.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com