Sunday, July 11, 2004

Choir Festival

This afternoon, I attended a choir festival put on by some of the choirs from the church.  It was a fundraiser for an evangelism event that is taking place in Ekwendeni at the beginning of August.  Let me just tell you - it wasn't exactly like the Ontario Universities' Inter-Varsity Choral Festival... no, not really.  More like a dance club.  My goodness.  The music was crazy loud, and there was tons of dancing.  Yes, even I got up and danced in front of people.  Quite a sight to behold :).  It was so very fun, though.  And, the singing and dancing were excellent!  These people have so much energy!  Today wasn't at all like the experiences I've had in choirs, but it was still wonderful.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com