Friday, June 04, 2004

leaving on a jet plane

It's true - all of my bags are packed. Those of you who know me well will know that they have been packed for a few days :). My goodness - these suitcases are heavy. This would not be a one-trip portage. Even my carry-on is heavy. The last few days have been excellent - lots of time with family and Duncan. Today will be hard... but it is so exciting at the same time! I fly out of Toronto at 6:20 pm today, and then get to spend the day in Amsterdam tomorrow. I hope to see one or two museums and to take a boat ride around the canals of the city. Saturday night will be spent flying to Nairobi, Kenya, and then on to Lilongwe, Malawi via Lusaka, Zambia on Sunday morning. I am staying over night in Lilongwe on Sunday, and then driving to Ekwendeni on Monday. Exciting!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com